Call High and Dry Flood Restoration for fast 24/7 emergency water removal and cleanup. Our trained water cleanup specialists are qualified and have the equipment to handle any size water cleanup job. At H&D Flood Restoration, we know water damage cleanup can be overwhelming for you and costly to your home, so our water cleanup specialists will work with you step-by-step through the entire process.
Water cleanup: What you can expect:
- 24/7 availability
- Fast response time for water cleanup
- Professional and knowledgeable water cleanup technicians
- Fully-detailed water cleanup estimates
- Complete coordination with your insurance company
- Personal contact to keep you informed on the status of your water cleanup project
Reasons you may need water cleanup:
Whether the culprit causing the need for water cleanup is a broken pipe, a faulty toilet, an overloaded washing machine, or simply rainwater, water damage to your home or business can be devastating — and costly.
Here are a few reasons you may need water cleanup:
- Local Flooding: Sudden heavy rainfalls during monsoon season can hit an area hard, sometimes leading to unexpected flooding throughout an entire neighborhood. This brings severe water damage to any home or building, so water cleanup should be conducted right away. This is very common in Arizona.
- Plumbing Failures: Plumbing failures can quickly release hundreds of gallons of water, and can be caused by frozen or broken pipes, loose washing machine hoses, leaking water heaters, overflowing bathtubs, and many other sources.
- Groundwater Leaks: Even during normal rainfall conditions where flooding is not a threat, groundwater can find its way into a basement or crawlspace. When this happens, a home or building owner can find themselves plagued by reoccurring flooding conditions. Finished basements can be ruined, crawlspaces can rot, and mold spores and odors can permeate the home.
- Hidden Humidity and Moisture: Small water intrusions or minor plumbing leaks can be easy to overlook, yet over time, they can lead to major water cleanup problems. Wall cavities, cupboards, closets and attics are especially susceptible to damage from mold, rot, and water intrusion. Additionally, unprotected crawlspaces and basements can allow humidity in, leading to similar problems.
We work with all insurance companies, comply with all EPA and EAA standards, and our technicians are certified and fully trained.
We NEVER charge trip fees and ALWAYS offer free evaluations.
Call(480) 993-8286 for 24/7 Emergency Water Damage & Water Removal Services